I don't know what's come over me...
1. The attainment of a dignity or rank.
2. Access; admittance.
af·flu·ent (adj) Plentiful; abundant; rich.
a·mass (v) To accumulate or assemble a large quantity of, as for one's pleasure or profit.
as·set (n) A useful or valuable quality, person, or thing; an advantage or resource.
aug·ment (v) To make (something already developed or well under way) greater, as in size, extent, or quantity.
di·vi·dent (n) Dividend; share.
1. To make beautiful, as by ornamentation; decorate.
2. To add ornamental or fictitious details to.
1. The state, quality, or ideal of being just, impartial, and fair.
2. The residual value of a business or property beyond any mortgage thereon and liability therein.
lu·cre (n) Money or profits.
(adj) Capable of meeting financial obligations.
(n) Something that solves or explains.